My team and I will be a "pressure group" for the next government. ArtakTovmasyan
- How can we avoid a divide after the elections?
- Snap parliamentary elections provide us with an opportunity to cleanse ourselves and show our national dignity. This is what every Armenian citizen should understand and vote for in tomorrow's elections, after visiting Yerablur, for the force that will protect our country's security, peace, and integrity, for which our heroes sacrificed their lives. This shameful government must resign, demonstrating a prostate mindset by refusing to take a segment of the population to the streets or inspire disobedient activities. They should eventually leave in silence, earning a little respect in the process.
- What about ties between Armenia and Russia?
- Armenia requires new, high-quality connections with Russia, its strategic partner. The Armenian authorities have managed to violate all red lines and disregard the superstate that defends our borders over the last three years.
- What is the best way to increase economic growth?
- First and foremost, Armenia requires legislative reforms - a system that protects investors and businesspeople from bureaucracy and red tape. From the military to the light industry, Armenia's future Prime Minister will have to work tirelessly to recruit foreign investors. Armenia's own potential is insufficient to arm the army and propel the country forward. Thus, by struggling, the people will not stay in Armenia for long; the large emigration must be avoided, which is not a simple task; one of the future government's tasks will be to stop the emigration and arm the army.
- What will you do once the elections are over?
- I will do all in my potential to force huge international corporations to Armenia. My team and I will serve as a "pressure group" for the future government, working to keep pro-Armenian or anti-state decisions off the table. The civic initiative "Third Force" will always follow the acts of political forces and provide recommendations for the country's growth.
It's worth noting that ArtakTovmasyan held an emergency press conference yesterday, highlighting issues with the election lists. Watch the video for more information.