I will help you to get acquainted with the world of finance. Idram Junior, a revolutionary new financial tool for kids
At Mom&Kid expo 2022, Idram introduced its revolutionary new app for young users, Idram Junior.
Idram Junior introduces your child to finance.
According to Tatevik Vardevanyan, head of the public relations unit at Idram, financial literacy should be taught from a young age. “The world, including Armenia, is moving towards cashless transactions and it is very important to trust children with finances and teach them how to spend money correctly, manage their funds and use the latest technologies. “Idram Junior comes to fill this gap and give our children the opportunity to learn how to spend responsibly and wisely,” notes Tatevik Vardevanyan.
Thus, using the Idram Junior application, young users can make contactless QR payments at all points where Idram payment is available.
The Idram Junior app must still pass the testing phase. At the moment, the main functions of the application are:
- implementation of contactless QR-payments,
- receiving transfers from family members,
- making transfers to the accounts of family members in Idram,
- replenishment of the account of the phone number through the services of the application.
According to Tatevik Hovhannisyan, head of the Idram marketing unit, for security reasons, at this stage, a young user can only receive transfers from family members. “In general, Idram Junior will have a high level of protection. In particular, in addition to all safety standards, since we are dealing with children, the application will have parental control functionality, from registration to use of the application. The parent will also be able to track the child's spending through the transaction history.
Using Idram Junior, your child:
- Will have independence and responsibility in financial management,
- Learn to make non-cash payments from an early age.
- Will be able to transfer money to the child at any time
- Control his expenses,
- Track transaction history.
The Idram Junior app will be available in the coming months. So far, it is available only to a group of testers.
Wait for good news!
COMPANY IS CONTROLLED BY CBA